Monday, November 7, 2011

in solidarity with dana garrett and occupy delaware

Whether I agree or not with all of the aims of Occupy Delaware is immaterial.

What the State government is doing to throttle Occupy Delaware is wrong, but probably dictated by the corporate lords of the First State.

My friend Dana Garrett lays it all out (eight minutes; please take time for it all):


The world (and even Delaware) is in the midst of interesting times.

My friend Dana Garrett is doing what he has habitually done:  putting himself out there for his beliefs.

2 comments:

kavips said...

I was planning to do a drive by knowing the content and agreeing with it, but found this so moving, I could not tear myself away... I watched till the end.

Well done, Dana.

Anonymous said...

Too much time whining about not having a place to pee, and not enough time about getting 'gulaged'. The rest was just amateurish and creepy. This is the face of Occupy Delaware? I'd rather look at Liz Allen.